Equipment Maintenance Agreements
All product solutions offered by Anza Mailing Systems incorporate a full 90-day warranty which includes all parts and labor to with support services rendered on-site. Anza also features a comprehensive maintenance program designed to deliver optimal technology performance and longevity. Anza service agreements protect your investment and provide you with these significant Benefits:
- A full extension of the original manufacturer's warranty including all parts and labor. A single payment covers full hardware support.
- Preventative maintenance may be scheduled at no charge to keep your system in top running condition.
- Access to technical support representatives that specialize in troubleshooting equipment problems over the phone.
- Elimination of internal delays. Equipment operators can request service without the need for management approval.
- Fail-safe cost and budget control. Our affordable agreements are designed to help businesses avoid unplanned maintenance expenses and eliminate surprise repair costs.
- Peace of mind from unlimited service coverage. If repeat repairs are needed, it costs us, not you. You pay only for your maintenance agreement. You can count on Anza to maintain the uptime you need.
- An exclusive product performance guarantee for a period of 36 months from the date of installation or the term of your lease, whichever is greater. If Anza is unable to repair your system to product specifications, we'll replace it with a system of equal or greater capability.
- The Anza service contract guarantees our customers a 4-hour maximum, on-site response time. This is more than just an objective - it's a commitment we put it in writing on the maintenance agreement itself. In fact, we'll pay you for any occasion that we miss this commitment.